Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday & Sunday
6:45am-7:30am | 7:45am-8:30am | 8:45am-9:30am | 9:45am-10:30am
DEEP CLEAN 10:30am-11:15am
11:15am-12:00pm | 12:15pm-1:00pm | 1:15pm-2:00pm
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society is pleased to re-open their Exercise Room effective Tuesday, February 9th!
To encourage physical distancing, we are:
- Reducing the number of people who can visit at one time
- Creating timed exercise room sessions (45 minutes)
- Selling sessions online for exercise room sessions
- Ensuring equipment is cleaned after every use
- Completing a Deep Clean from 10:30 am – 11:15 am
- Creating (5) different work out zones – Maximum time limit in each is 30 min
Masks are mandatory in our facilities at all times. Masks may be temporarily removed when participating in sports and fitness. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided at the front desk.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Pre-register at noon up to 3 days in advance and preregistration ends 30 min before session
o Online: vancouver.ca/fitness
o By phone: 604.257.8100
- Pre-registration -14 spaces.
- Drop-in – first come/first serve – 4 spaces.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Come workout ready!
- Arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before session start.
- Leave all valuables at home. Wallet lockers
- Bring your own bottle. Water fill station
- Change room and lockers not available.
DO NOT BE LATE
If you do not arrive at your intake time, your reservation will be made available to the drop-ins. You will NOT be refunded. If the session has not sold out, you may enter.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
1. Wait outside at 42nd entrance to be checked in.
2. Follow guidelines from staff.
3. Scan Pass or pay for drop-in.
4. Enjoy a safe workout.
5. Clean equipment before/after use.
6. Exit via marked doorways.
Only available when requested by 3pm on the day before your session (by Friday 3pm for weekend sessions).
FITNESS EQUIPMENT (Work Out Zones Pictured Below)
We have created (5) Different Work Out Zones – Please adhere to posted room capacities, if occupancy has been met – please use a different zone. See staff for more direction if needed.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
· 2 walk/run treadmills
· 4 elliptical walk/run
· 1 step machine
· 1 elliptical, recumbent
· 1 arc trainer
· 1 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
· 1 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
· 2 indoor bicycle, upright position
· 1 adaptive motion trainer (Precor)
· Free weights and adjustable benches
· Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness)*
· Functional training props
*Strength-training machines will be rotated on a daily basis due to spacing limitations