Tu, Th, Sa & Su (7 sessions per day)
6:45am-7:30am | 7:45am-8:30am | 8:45am-9:30am | 9:45am-10:30am | 11:15am-12pm | 12:15pm-1pm | 1:30pm-2:15pm
DEEP CLEAN daily from 10:30am-11:15am
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society is pleased to re-open their Exercise Room effective Tuesday, February 9th!
To encourage physical distancing, we are:
- Reducing the number of people who can visit at one time
- Creating timed exercise room sessions (45 minutes)
- Selling sessions online for exercise room sessions
- Ensuring equipment is cleaned after every use
- Completing a Deep Clean from 10:30 am – 11:15 am
- Creating (5) different work out zones – Maximum time limit in each is 30 min
Masks are mandatory in our facilities at all times. Masks may be temporarily removed when participating in sports and fitness. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided at the front desk.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Come workout ready!
- Arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before session start.
- Leave all valuables at home. Wallet lockers
- Bring your own bottle. Water fill station
- Change room and lockers not available.
DO NOT BE LATE
If you do not arrive at your intake time, your reservation will be made available to the drop-ins. You will NOT be refunded. If the session has not sold out, you may enter.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
1. Wait outside at 42nd entrance to be checked in.
2. Follow guidelines from staff.
3. Scan Pass or pay for drop-in.
4. Enjoy a safe workout.
5. Clean equipment before/after use.
6. Exit via marked doorways.
For details on how to register, fitness equipment, refunds, safety protocols and more… [click here]