Perfect for starting out in a fitness centre, adding variety to your program, rehabilitating from an injury or improving sport specific athletic performance. more info. . .
Group Fitness Classes
Check out over 26 classes a week to fit any schedule more info.
Our Exercise Room is a clean, bright, well-equipped facility that can meet your training needs, whether you choose to work out on your own, use our orientation or personal training services, or join one of our many classes.
Feel free to drop by and take a look for yourself – we are confident you will be pleased with what you see! Membership in the Community Centre is required to use the Exercise room.
Our equipment includes: circuit set-up, stair climbers, treadmills, rowing machine, elliptical trainers, dumbbells ( range from 2.5lbs – 100lbs), upright & recumbent bikes, single station weight equipment, free weights with squat rack, benches large stretching area, lat pull down, calf machine, flat to decline bench, body balls, dipping belt, ankle weights, medicine balls, balance board, wobble boards, wheelchair access, and TVs.
Exercise Room Hours
Monday-Friday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .6:00am-9:30pm
Saturday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .7:00am-6:30pm
Sunday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .9:00am-4:30pm
*Please note hours may change on stat holidays.
*Please note Exercise room closes 30 mins earlier than the building and the centre.
Exercise Room Rates *(new prices from April 1, 2020)
10 Visit Card
1 Month Pass
3 Month Pass
6 Month Pass
12 Month Pass
$3.50 | $4.00
$29.00 | $32.00
$ 35.00 | $39.00
$ 76.00 | $84.00
$140 | $154.00
$221 | $243.00
$3.50 | $4.00
$29 | $32.00
$27 | $30.00
$56 | $62.00
$105 | $116.00
$168 | $185.00
• Passes are non-transferrable or refundable.
• We do not suspend passes.
• There is a $2 charge for replacement passes.
• A centre membership is required to use the exercise room
New To Fitness?
Our Exercise Room is an unsupervised facility. We provide orientations on the use and safety of the equipment. If you have any questions about your current fitness program or need some help getting started, please book a free 30-minute appointment with one of our Fitness Attendants. They are available on Mondays and Thursdays from 5:30-9:00pm. Appointments can be made by calling 604.257.8100.
We require all youth ages 13-15 yrs to do an orientation with a Fitness Attendant prior to using the Exercise Room on their own. Please have a parent or legal guardian fill out an Orientation for Youth form located below, prior to the orientation. The completed form must be brought to the orientation. Orientations are available on Mondays and Thursdays from 5:30-9:00pm. Appointments can be made by calling 604.257.8100.
Exercise Room Etiquette
These guidelines ensure you have a safe comfortable and enjoyable workout:
- All patrons must sign in at the front office and obtain a wristband that must be worn at all times during a workout.
- Proper apparel is required including a shirt and athletic shoes (no jeans or sandals)
- Share space and equipment and be courteous to others
- Follow cardio sign-up procedures (30 mins max)
- Wipe down equipment after use
- Return weights and portable equipment to the designated place·
- Picture taking and cell phone use is prohibited
- Food and beverages are prohibited (except water)
- Refrain from using strong scents like perfume or cologne
- Infants, toddlers and children are not permitted in the exercise room.