Kerrisdale Exercise Room
Located in the Kerrisdale Community Centre at 5851 West Boulevard Vancouver, B.C.
(Corner of West Boulevard and West 42nd Avenue)
Exercise Room Fees, Registration and Hours
Exercise Room Description
Exercise rooms are now open as per regular (Pre-COVID) guidelines. All exercise room areas and equipment will be available throughout the centre’s hours of operation. While physical distancing is not mandatory, participants are asked to respect the personal space of other users. Face masks are required while in the centre unless actively exercising. All exercise room users are asked to obtain a bottle of disinfectant upon entry and clean equipment after use.
Fitness Equipment (Work Out Zones Pictured)
We have created (4) Different Work Out Zones.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 6 walk/run treadmills
- 4 elliptical walk/run
- 1 step machine
- 1 elliptical, recumbent
- 1 arc trainer
- 1 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 3 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 3 indoor bicycle, upright position
- 1 adaptive motion trainer (Precor)
- Free weights and adjustable benches
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness)
- Functional training props
Exercise Room | Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
6:30 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Please note hours may change on statutory holidays.
Please note Exercise Room closes 30 mins earlier than the building and the centre.
Exercise Room: New fees (incl. tax) from May 8
10 Visit Card
1 Month Pass
3 Month Pass
6 Month Pass
12 Month Pass
- Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We do not suspend passes.
- There is a $2 charge for replacement passes.
Kerrisdale Exercise Room Passes as well as the 10 Visit Pass can be used for online session registration and drop ins. To ensure you will be fully prepared to preregister you must have your exercise room pass reactivated.
Reactivate your pass by:
– Email: KerrisdaleCommunityCentre@vancouver.ca
– By Phone: 604.257.8100
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive
- Come workout ready!
- Washrooms are available.
- Leave all valuables at home. Wallet lockers are available.
- Bring your own bottle. A water fill station is available.
- Change rooms and lockers are also available.
Personal Training Sessions are Available
These are perfect for starting out in our exercise room, adding variety to your program, rehabilitating from an injury or improving sport specific athletic performance.
To arrange for personal training, get a Personal Training Request form from the front desk.