Kerrisdale Play Palace – now closed and will re-open April 2020
5670 East Boulevard Vancouver, BC
(Corner of East Boulevard and 41st, behind McDonald’s)
Arena Office: 604-257-8121
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society, in partnership with the Vancouver Park Board, brings you the Kerrisdale Play Palace located at the Kerrisdale Arena. Please note that children must remove their shoes and wear socks to play on the equipment and parents must remove their shoes and wear socks to walk in the preschool area. The Play Palace runs late April to late August each year and is ideal for families with children 12 years and under, this giant indoor playground includes:
- 2 inflatable Bouncy Castles
- 2 inflatable Obstacle Course
- Inflatable Giant Slide
- Ride on cars and toys
- Ping Pong, foosball, basketball shooting
- Toddler area with padded flooring, Foam Play structures and lots of toys
Please respect the following rules regarding drop-in at the Play Palace
• All children MUST wear socks in the Play Palace Area.
• All adults MUST remove their shoes and wear socks to enter the Toddler & Preschool Area.
• Children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
• We recommend participants wear long sleeve shirts to prevent friction burns.
• Please do not run in the Play Palace Area.
• Food and drinks are not allowed in the play area.
• Toddler & Preschool area is for children 5 yrs and under.
• On the slide, go feet first & on your bottom only.
• Adults are not allowed on any of the inflatable equipment.
- Children must meet the minimum height requirements for the inflatables
- 32 inches for hopscotch, trilenium combo, and the obstacle course
- 40 inches for the giant slide and the maze
Play Palace Birthday Parties for 2020
Birthday Party Bookings are available April to September
Call 604-257-8121 for more information or to make a booking.
There are two options for Birthday Parties at the Play Palace:
OPTION #1: You can have a PUBLIC PARTY while we are open to the public and book a party area. These bookings are geared towards smaller groups and our party areas can only accommodate a maximum of 20 children. The play area will be shared by other party users and drop-in users.
OPTION #2: You can have a PRIVATE PARTY where you have the whole facility to your own group. Fee includes the facility rental, admission for all of your guests and two staff to assist with set up/clean up and monitoring of the play equipment.