Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Be informed before you VOTE! Are you wondering what the proposed electoral reform would mean? Listen to our speakers from both sides of the electoral reform debate to explain which system BC should use for provincial elections. SUZANNE ANTON – VOTE NO on proportional representation ANTONY HODGSON – VOTE YES on proportional representation The session will… Continue Reading
Congratulations Brendan McCracken – 2018 KCCS Volunteer of the Year! The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) is very pleased to announce that Brendan McCracken is the recipient of the 2018 Volunteer of the Year Award. Since 2006, Brendan has lived in Kerrisdale and has been coming to the Kerrisdale Seniors Centre for lunch. He noticed… Continue Reading