Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Join the members of your community at our 76th Annual General Meeting Kerrisdale Community Centre Society AGM Wednesday February 20, 7:30pm • Meet other community members • Review 2017-18 KCCS Financial Statements • President’s Annual Report • Approve proposed changes to the Society’s bylaws* • Ask the Board any questions • Elect in the 2019-29… Continue Reading
Meet & Greet members of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) Board Join us on Saturday, February 2 from 10am – 2pm in the Main Foyer of the Kerrisdale Community Centre. To learn more about the benefits and rewards of serving on the KCCS Board! Continue Reading
KCCS invites YOU to get involved in your community and join the Board of Directors. The Kerrisdale Community Centre is the most active centre in Vancouver and provides a wide variety of programs for those of all ages. You probably know that. But are you aware that our success is the result of hard efforts… Continue Reading