Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Presidents Message – Fall 2019 The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society starts the Fall Season with great expectations. Besides having a full line up of our regular and new recreational and social activities for patrons of the Centre we are encouraged with the growth of the Kerrisdale Earthquake Emergency Preparedness (KEEP) initiative. You will find more… Continue Reading
Community Needs Assessment Project 2016-2018 In 2015, the Board of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) launched a community needs assessment (CNA) to identify new and continuing community requirements for programs, services, activities, and policies to support the Society’s goal of serving the Kerrisdale community. The last such assessment was conducted in 2005 by a… Continue Reading
KCCS President’s Report Summer 2019 Welcome to the Kerrisdale Community Centre’s Summer Season. The summer brochure features our our children’s and youth day camps. These camps are popular and always full. We are happy to report the Kerrisdale has again received Federal Government support to hire one day camp manager and nine day camp… Continue Reading