Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
KCCS President’s Report Summer 2019 Welcome to the Kerrisdale Community Centre’s Summer Season. The summer brochure features our our children’s and youth day camps. These camps are popular and always full. We are happy to report the Kerrisdale has again received Federal Government support to hire one day camp manager and nine day camp… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Earthquake and Emergency Preparedness (KEEP) All Ages KEEP is a community-led volunteer initiative to increase Kerrisdale community capacity, and build collaborative readiness to address earthquakes and other urgent situations of vulnerability. Free workshops will be held on the third Tuesday of each month. To join or inquire about more information, please email: KEEP-KCCS@googlegroups.com… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Welcoming West Boulevard Pathway Project This project came out of a desire from the community to enhance the front entrance green areas and pathways of the building to make it more accessible and welcoming. This project was supported by the Vancouver Park Boards Neighbourhood Matching Fund, the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society, Park Board Operations… Continue Reading