Find a Program & Register
Kerrisdale offers an amazing variety of programs for people of all ages, in person and online, a few hours one day or weekly for a few months. Whether you’re interested in sports, arts, fitness, health and wellness, education, or personal development, we’ve got something for you.
To find the right In-person or Online program for you, follow these easy steps:
- Click on “Any Category” below and check the drop-down menu for a category that interests you. NOTE that online and in-person programs are listed in separate categories.
- You can filter the program options by age group, day of week or time of day. Click on each box and select the best option for you. A nil result means no program fits all your specifications; try different options. NOTE: some programs have current and future start dates; scroll down the list to find all possibilities.
- When you have selected a program, click on the Register for Program button.
- 3 a) For In-Person Programs you will land on the City of Vancouver program registration page. You can also register for In-Person Programs during normal operating hours by telephone at 604-257 8100 ext.1 or in person at the Community Centre.
- 3 b) For Online Programs you will land on the Kerrisdale Thinkific Registration platform. To register, you will need to create a Thinkific account if you do not already have one. You can only register for Online Programs online. Information about registering for Online Programs is available at KerrisdaleOnline@gmail.com; allow 24 hours for a response. Please do not telephone the Community Centre.