IN-PERSON & ONLINE program guide
Yes!! The Kerrisdale Community Centre is still providing programs and services to our community. While it’s not business as it used to be at the centre, we are bringing you programs and instructors, both online and in-person that you’ve enjoyed in the past.
Please Note: As a result of current Provincial Health Order requirements, the start of some Adult and Seniors Programs may be delayed. All updates will be available on our website.
Centre IN-PERSON Programs:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Saturday, March 20 @9am (60% of our available program spots will be available online).
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION: Saturday, March 20 @9am (Timesavers will be given out at 8am at the Main Centre entrance. All registration will take place at the Main Centre Desk. (Limited to 40% of our available spots).
- TELEPHONE REGISTRATION: Monday, March 22 @9am (604.257.8100 Main Centre or 604.257.8109 Seniors Centre).
Note: at this time, high intensity programs are still on hold due to the latest public health orders.
Kerrisdale ONLINE Programs:
- Registration for Spring Online Programs opens Friday, March 12.
- Please visit https://kerrisdalecc.com/programs-registration/#events
- For answers to questions about Kerrisdale’s online programming, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not phone the Community Centre.
- See Online Programs beginning on page 10 for Arts, Education, Fitness, Health & Wellness, Languages & Martial Arts for all ages.