Beginning September 7, the Exercise Room will transition from its pre-registered 1-hour bookings back to casual/drop-in use. All exercise room areas and equipment will be available throughout the centre’s hours of operation. While physical distancing is not mandatory, participants are asked to respect the personal space of other users. Face masks are required while in the centre except when engaged in physical activity. All exercise room users are asked to obtain a bottle of disinfectant upon entry and clean equipment after use.
Increased Hours: mornings, afternoons and evenings
Added Wednesday Evening Sessions
Increased workout sessions to 60 mins
Drop-ins will be accepted (see below)
Increased per session capacity from 18 to 24 spots. Pre-registration of (20) spots & (4) drop-ins spots per session time.
Redistributed equipment to optimize workouts
Mask/face coverings are recommended indoors
To optimize patron safety and well being, we are:
- Limiting the number of people who can visit at one time
- Creating timed exercise room sessions (60 minutes)
- Selling pre-registered spots online for exercise room sessions
- Limiting drop-in spots to (4) per session
- Ensuring equipment is cleaned after every use
- Having (5) different work out zones – Maximum time limit in each is 30 mins