The Government of British Columbia has introduced amended public health orders allowing gyms and fitness centres to reopen.
As a result of these orders, Kerrisdale Community Centre will be reopening the Exercise Room on January 26th.
In order to adhere to the PHO the following changes will be put in place:
- The maximum capacity for each session will be (10).
- The re-introduction of pre-registration allows us to maintain the capacity level.
o Patrons with a pass will be able to register and not get charged, they will then scan their Exercise Room Pass when they arrive.
o Those without passes will still be able to register but will be charged the $4.00 session price.
- Registration will open on Sundays @ 9:00 am for the upcoming week’s sessions.
- Registration will close 15min prior to the start of each session.
- The Session Times will be as follows:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY:
6:30am-8:30am | 8:45am-9:45am | 10:00am-11:00am | 11:15am-12:15pm |12:30pm-1:30pm | 1:45pm-2:45pm | 3:00pm-4:00pm | 4:15pm-5:15pm |5:30pm-6:30pm | 6:45pm-7:45pm | 8:00pm-9:00pm
SATURDAY | SUNDAY:
9:15am-10:15am | 10:30am-11:30am | 11:45am-12:45pm | 1:00pm-2:00pm |2:15pm-3:15pm | 3:30pm-4:30pm | 4:45pm-5:45pm
Exercise Room will be closed to the public during the following time(s):
Mon | Wed | Fri. 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Wed | Fri. 3:00 PM – 5:15 PM
- Registration Options: Online / In-person / By Phone
- Register for as many sessions as they like for the week.
- Please follow Safety Measures as directed while working out.
**Unfortunately, due to physical distancing requirements some pieces of equipment will be unavailable while other machines may require the user to wait until surrounding machines are vacant.**
(Please bring Proof of Vaccination & Gov’t Issued ID every time you attend)