In-person Programs & Activities
Looking for fun new winter activities for yourself or your family? Kerrisdale is excited to introduce exciting, action-packed in-person winter programs for all ages ranging from art and fitness classes for adults to spring break camps and pottery workshops for children.
As well as bringing your favorite programs back, we are also introducing some of the following NEW programs and activities starting from January to March:
- Gymnastics Preparation Parent & Tot program (Ages 2-4)
- Animal Cartoon Workshop (Ages 6-12)
- Olympiad Math (Ages 9 -12)
- Kerrisdale Pre-Teen group (Ages 9-12)
- Drawing & Painting (Ages 18+)
- ESL Confident Conversation (Ages 19+)
- Introductory Japanese (Ages 19+)
- Meditation (Ages 19+)
- Cancer Thriving & Surviving Self-Management (Ages 19+)
- Eldering: Transformative Phase of Life (Ages 65+)
- Swimming & Skating Lessons for Mixed Ages
- And More…
- Online registration is now OPEN. Please visit recreation.vancouver.ca to register.
- Telephone registration is also OPEN. Please call us at 604-257-8100 for more information.
- In-person registration is available at the front desk at Kerrisdale Community Centre for the programs of your choice.
Please Note: Due to current Public Health Order requirements, fitness and dance classes are temporarily canceled until January 18. For more information, please check our temporary program changes and updated regulations. All future updates will be available on our website.