Get Involved with Your Community—Become a Director of KCCS
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) has more than 75-years of history in delivering recreational, social and artistic programs and services to the Kerrisdale community.
Strong communities rely on their own resources, and Kerrisdale is both a strong and evolving neighbourhood with ever-changing needs. One of those needs is for you to get involved and KCCS offers a great opportunity to do so.
By becoming a Director you can channel your ideas and energy to help identify and meet the needs of local residents, and contribute towards building a stronger community. It also offers you the opportunity to:
- Champion causes dear to the Kerrisdale neighbourhood;
- Volunteer your technical, social and creative skills for the common good;
- Gain professional credit for making a community contribution (for example, accountants);
- Influence the implementation of programs and services provided by KCCS.
Election of Directors will take place at the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) Annual General Meeting on February 17, 2021.
KCCS invites YOU to get involved and join the Board of Directors.
- For more on the Kerrisdale Society Board, view the information sheet here.
You should include any past experience in teaching, fundraising, promotions, legal work, finance or administration. Let us know what your interests are in the community, and if you have any other board experience. You will be invited to attend the next Annual General Meeting. Board members will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
For more information contact Alison at email@example.com
APPLY ONLINE HERE
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”true” description=”true”]