Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
KCCS AGM | Wed Feb 19 @7:30 pm Each year, half of the Directors on the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society’s (KCCS) Boards’ terms are concluding, which opens these positions for election. The ten following eligible candidates standing for election at the KCCS Annual General Meeting on February 19, 2020. For inquiries, contact Humaira Akhtar, Nominations… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) 77th AGM Join the members of your community on Wed | February 19, 7:30 pm • Meet other community members • Review 2018-19 KCCS Financial Statements • President’s Annual Report • Ask the Board any questions • Elect in the 2020-21 KCCS directors • Coffee/tea and snacks will be served All participants… Continue Reading
Upcoming Special Events Some pre-registration is required for events. Check the details below or call 604-257-8101 for further assistance. FEBRUARY Family Day All ages British Columbia is celebrating its 7th Annual Family Day! The event will include arts & crafts, games and play equipment. Event details will be available in late-January. Monday 1:00… Continue Reading