Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Presidents Report to the Membership-Fall 2018 It is my pleasure to provide this report to Society members and others in the greater Kerrisdale community. After more than seven years of very difficult discussion, consultation, and legal actions I can now report that the Society has finalized and signed the new operating agreement (the Joint… Continue Reading
Presidents Report to the Membership-Summer 2018 As the new president of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society my first duty is to wholeheartedly thank Kathleen Bigsby our president since 2013, and new past-president. Kathleen’s leadership and guidance has been outstanding. I also wish to express my thanks to former board members Don Munton, Alex Cherkezoff, and… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Wednesday, February 21, 2018 @7:30 pm Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (the “Society”) will be held at Kerrisdale Community Centre at 5851 West Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia. The meeting will start at 7:30pm in… Continue Reading