Kerrisdale Community Centre Society
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 @7:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (the “Society”) will be held at Kerrisdale Community Centre at 5851 West Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia. The meeting will start at 7:30pm in Seniors Craft Room on Wednesday the 21st day of February, 2018 for the following purposes:
- To approve the report of the Directors to the members;
- To approve the financial statements of the Society for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2017;
- To appoint the auditors for the Society for the 2017-18 fiscal year;
- To approve proposed changes to the Society’s Bylaws (see KCCS bulletin boards or click here);
- To elect Directors for the ensuing year;
- JOA negotiations update;
- To transact such other business as may be properly brought before the meeting.
Election of Directors will take place at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
To view incumbents & new candidates recommended by the Nominations Committee click here.
All current KCC members are urged to attend. Please bring your membership card with you.